Covid-19 Safety Policy & Procedures
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several months learning about Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it is impacting our community. The top priority at West County Lanes has always been the safety and well-being of our guests and team members, now more so than ever.
We are actively monitoring the guidance of the St. Louis County Department of Public Health (DPH) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. While we always strive for exceptionally high standards for cleanliness and safety, we have specific instructions for our team members and guests on the importance of additional measures we are taking at this time. Specifically, the importance of wearing a mask, washing hands, and staying home if you feel sick or are returning from areas identified as posing a coronavirus related risk.
We have enhanced our already strict cleaning procedures to include the following:
• We require all guests to wear face masks upon entering the building. Vaccinated guests may remove their mask at their designated lane or table only. Please, thanks, and much respect!
• We are encouraging all customers to make a reservation*
*VISIT WESTCOUNTYLANES.COM TO MAKE A RESERVATION!
• ALL ORDERS ARE PLACED AT THE FRONT DESK to keep the food and beverage area clean.
• All children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• We are providing cleaning and disinfectant supplies to include additional hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes in all areas.
• We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in our facility to include bowling balls, bowling shoes, ball return racks, furniture, input devices, door handles, restrooms, and video games.
o All youth (6-9lb) house bowling balls have been secured at the desk along with rental shoes and are treated with peroxide cleaner and disinfectant after each use. House balls on lower racks can be disinfected by using the provided peroxide wipes. Ask a staff member if you are unsure of how to use the wipes.
• All of our staff have completed the Covid-19 Prevention course. Team members wash their hands often and properly. All team members are required to wear face masks.
• If any team member or guest has flu-like symptoms, we ask they seek professional medical advice and follow the guidance of our local health authority.
We remain committed to providing you and your family with a great guest experience, and hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. There is no issue more important to us than making sure your time with us is as safe and fun as possible!
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from DPH at stlcorona.com and the CDC at cdc.gov
Thank you for your cooperation,
The West County Lanes Family